首页 > 精简短句 >

英语骂人的句子fuking(英语骂人的句子带脏字)

发布时间:2022-04-04 14:24:46

Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。 下面就来看下今天小编给大家带来的英语骂人的句子fuking(英语骂人的话越毒越好语音) 此外,文章还提供了更多相关的文章如骂人的话 越毒越好英语单词、用英语骂人越狠越好语音、骂人的英语fack

| I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!

| Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。

| I could kill you! 我宰了你!

| Give me a break. 饶了我吧。

| You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!

| You’re crazy! 你疯了!

| Don’t push me ! 别逼我!

| It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!

| Don’t touch me! 别碰我!

| Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!

| We’re through. 我们完了!

| Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!

| Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。

| You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。

| Get over yourself. 别自以为是。

| I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。

| Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!

| You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!

| Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?

| You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。

| It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。

| You pime off. 你气死我了。

| I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!

| I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!

| Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?

| You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!

| **** off. 滚蛋。

| Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。

| Look at the meyou’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!

| You’re such a bi-tc-h! 你这个婊-子!

| I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!

| What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?

| You’re so careless. 你真粗心。

| I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!

| Drop dead. 去死吧!

| You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。

| Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!

| I hate you! 我讨厌你!

| What do you want? 你想怎么样?

| I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!

| You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!

| I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!

| Who says? 谁说的?

| Don’t bother me. 别烦我。

| I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)

| Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。

| Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?

| Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!

| You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不该那样做!

| What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?

| You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!

| What did you say? 你说什么?

| Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?

| What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!

| You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。

| Get the hell out of here! 滚开!

| Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!

| What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?

| That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!

| Leave me alone. 走开。

| You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。

| Don’t give me your ****. 别跟我胡扯。

| I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!

| You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!

| You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。

| Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!

英语骂人的话越毒越好语音

| How dare you!你敢!

| You have a lot of nerve.脸皮真厚。

| You make me sick!你真让我恶心!

| You stupid jerk!你这蠢猪!

| Don't talk to me like that!别那样和我说话!

| You look guilty.你看上去心虚。

| Don't bother me.别烦我。

| Fuck you the fucking fucker!你他妈的真混蛋!

| What a stupid idiot!真是白痴一个!

| Take a hike!哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。

| I'm fed up.我厌倦了。

| What's your problem?你怎么回事啊?

| You're fucking piece of shit! 你他妈的就是一砣屎,你他妈的什么也不是!

| Stop complaining!别发牢骚!

| I don't want to see your face!我不愿再见到你!

| What the hell did you see that?我靠,你看到了吗?

| I can't take it anymore.我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)

| You're a pain in the ass.你这讨厌鬼。

| I hate you!我讨厌你!

| Get the fucking my way!他妈的给我滚!

| Get over yourself.别自以为是。

| You're an asshole.你这缺德鬼。

| You bastard!你这杂种!

| What do you want?你想怎么样?

| Cut it out.省省吧。

| Who do you think you are?你以为你是谁?

| What the hell is wrong with you?我靠,你到底怎么了?

骂人的话 越毒越好英语单词

| It is a scum简直就一败类。

| Unable to compliment your IQ无法恭维你的智商。

| what’s your fucking problem 你他妈的有毛病吧你!

| Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!

| You have a lot of nerve.脸皮真厚。

| don’t fuck with me 别JB跟我整事。

| Mind filled with sand脑子装满沙。

| Bitch is fucking shame on you婊子真他妈不要脸。

| Mind full of feces脑子里装满粪便。

| What the fuck are you talking about?你他妈的在说什么?

| The ugly not fit to be seen丑的不堪入目。

| I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!

| Garbage trash talking垃圾人说垃圾话。

| No matter how you look at it, you are like a pig.不管怎么看,你都像头猪。

| Don"t Bitchy lousy bitch烂婊子别犯贱。

| Are you shitting/kidding me? 你TM的逗我玩呐?

| Bitch character is low贱人的品格低下。

| This is such a bitchery. 那是贱女人的行为。

| The base prize for you最贱奖非你莫属。

| Simon didn"t you demon人妖都没你妖。

| Get the fucking my way!他妈的给我滚!

| Chest big idiotic胸大的脑残。

| Your brain damage ah 你脑残啊!

| Scumbag representative人渣的代表。

用英语骂人越狠越好语音

| Bear force not arrogant熊逼别嚣张

| The evil scumbag万恶的人渣

| Don"t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。

| It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!

| Nobody wants little bastard没人要的小杂种

| Only the Bitch prostitution只会卖淫的贱人

| Can"t stand you pretend不能容忍你的装逼

| Son of a bitch is not good龟孙子不乖

| Go to hell 有多远死多远!

| what’s your fucking problem 你他妈的有毛病吧你!

| The ugly not fit to be seen丑的不堪入目

| Explosion you Chrysanthemum爆你菊花

| Don’t push me! 别逼我!

| Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。

| Give me this set少给我来这一套

| Unable to compliment your IQ无法恭维你的智商

| I detest you! 我恨你!

| Don"t Bitchy lousy bitch烂婊子别犯贱

| Negative IQ imbecile负智商的低能儿

| You have a lot of nerve.脸皮真厚。

| You’re son of bitch! 婊子养的!

| It is a scum简直就一败类

| Garbage trash talking垃圾人说垃圾话

| What a bird man! 你这个鸟人!

| You’re a bloody genius! 你真是个鬼才了!

| The top of the idiot顶级白痴的无赖

| Bull shit 放屁/吹牛逼

| What the fuck are you talking about?你他妈的在说什么?

| You horrid scumbag你这个可恶的人渣

| I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!

| Your brain damage ah 你脑残啊!

| Fuck ya 草你妈啊!

| Psychiatric patients with severe精神病重症患者

| You big shit!你这个大笨蛋!

| Stupid moron蠢到极点的窝囊废

| Hey! wise up! 放聪明点好吗?

| You look like ashit 瞅你那B样!

| You heartless bastard! 你这个狼心狗肺的东西!

| forget about it 拉JB倒吧!

| You are fucking genius 你他妈太JB有才了!

| You fucking is a donkey你他妈的就是一头驴

| Monster from outer space外太空来的怪物

| Stink Fox, get away as far as you can臭狐狸,死远点

| Pure idiot纯正的傻逼

| You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!

| Bitch character is low贱人的品格低下

| No matter how you look at it, you are like a pig.不管怎么看,你都像头猪

| The fucking mofo,Iwant to kill you!Cocksucker!你妈的,我要杀了你,贱人!

| The eunuch trait you all太监的特质你全都有

| Simon didn"t you demon人妖都没你妖

| The cerebellum developed, not brain小脑发达,大脑没有

| Cut it out. 省省吧。

| who the hell are you! 你他妈的算个啥!

| Bitch is fucking shame on you婊子真他妈不要脸

| This is such a bitchery. 那是贱女人的行为.

| Stop fooling around!别鬼混了!

| Chest big idiotic胸大的脑残

| A normal person人模人样的畜生

| Forced to like you a two 你个二逼样

| It"s none of your business. 关你屁事!

| you are son of a bitch 你个婊子养的

| Mind filled with sand脑子装满沙

骂人的英语fack

这三个句子的意思几乎一样。音调由高到低排列。第一种最不雅,最后一种一般场合都可以用。在父母和孩子面前也可以说是男女通用。
齐天文学网 Copyright © 2020-2022 www.7tian.wang. Some Rights Reserved.