表达讨厌英语的英语句子(讨厌的英文形容词)
Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事! 下面就来看下今天小编给大家带来的表达讨厌英语的英语句子(烦了用英语怎么表达) 此外,文章还提供了更多相关的文章如表达讨厌的英语句子、心烦的英文句子、讨厌的工作英语
| What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
| Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
| Knock it off. 少来这一套。
| You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
| Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
| Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
| I detest you! 我恨你!
| You’re crazy! 你疯了!
| Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
| I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
| Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
| You pime off. 你气死我了。
| Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
| You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
| **** off. 滚蛋。
| You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
| What do you want? 你想怎么样?
| You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
| You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
| You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
| I can’t help it. 我没办法。
| Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。
| Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
| I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
| You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
| I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
| Shut up! 闭嘴!
| I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
| I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
| I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
| I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
| Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
| I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
| Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
| You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
| You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
| What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
| You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
| You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
| You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
| I hate you! 我讨厌你!
| You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
| Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
| Who says? 谁说的?
| I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
| It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
| What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
| Cut it out. 省省吧。
| What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
| We’re through. 我们完了!
| Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
| Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
| You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
| Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
| Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
| Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
| I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
| Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
| It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。
| You’re such a bi-tc-h! 你这个-子!
| I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
| Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
烦了用英语怎么表达
| You"re about to burst into tears at any moment and you don"t even know why.
| On blue days you feel like you"re floating in an ocean of sadness.
| You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
| Just getting started seems impossible.
| You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
| You stupid jerk! 你太不配合了!
| Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
| Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
| Everything seems just out of reach.
| ou feel small and insignificant.
| I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
| You piss me off. 你气死我了。
| It’s none of your business. 你真让我气愤!
| I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!
| I hate you! 我很烦(讨厌)你!
| Leave me alone. 走开。
| Ultimately, you feel like you"re wandering through life without purpose.
| Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(对美国人的专用语)
| Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
| What did you say? 你说什么?
| Get out of my face. 离我远点儿!
| Get lost.滚开!
| You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
| How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
| That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
| You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
| What were you thinking? 你想什么呢?
| I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了(你的胡说)。
| You bastard! 你这杂种!
| On blue days you can become paranoid that everyone is out to get you.
表达讨厌的英语句子
| Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
| Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
| What s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
| You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
| Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
| Don t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
| Knock it off. 少来这一套。
| I don t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
心烦的英文句子
| These are miserable days when you feel lousy, grumpy, lonely, and utterly exhausted.
| You can"t rise to the occasion.
| On blue days you can become paranoid that everyone is out to get you.
| His questions drove me to distraction.
| That gives me the hump.
| You"re not sure how much longer you can hang on.
| The child's screams jarred my nerves.
| Everything seems just out of reach.
| I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
| Just getting started seems impossible.
| It's getting on my nerves.
| You"re about to burst into tears at any moment and you don"t even know why.
| The noise was maddening.
讨厌的工作英语
| 我从来没有喜欢过在这家公司工作。I've never liked working in this company.
| 我今天没什么干劲儿。I just can't get going today.
| 这个工作令我很反感。The work really turns me off.
| 我不喜欢这个公司死板的企业文化。I don't like the rigid culture of this company.
| 可能只是“黑色星期一”的感觉吧。Maybe it's just that Blue Monday feeling.
| 我感觉都累垮掉了。I feel like wiped out.
0