英语中骂人的脏话句子(骂人的脏话英语怎么说)
I ’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你! 下面就来看下今天小编给大家带来的英语中骂人的脏话句子
| That ’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!(比尔?盖茨常用)
| I ’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
| Don ’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
| You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
| You ’re away too far. 你太过分了。
| Don’t push me around.
| What did you say? 你说什么?
| Leave me alone. 走开。
| Shut up! 闭嘴!
| I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
| I’m so fed up with your BS. Cut the crap.
| You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
| That ’s terrible. 真糟糕!
| I could kill you! 我宰了你!
| Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
| That ’s your problem. 那是你的问题。
| Fuck off. 滚蛋。
| Who says? 谁说的?
| You ’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
| What ’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
| You piss me off. 你气死我了。
| Look at the mess you ’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
| Drop dead. 去死吧!
| I can ’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
| Don ’t make so much noise. I’m working. 别吵,我在干活。
| Don ’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
| Don ’t touch me! 别碰我!
| Get lost. 滚开!
| Don ’t be that way! 别那样!
| dork 呆子,呆瓜;当一个人做了某些傻事的时候,就可以骂他dork,虽然是呆子的意思,但实际上并不是说他智力低下,有时在情侣间,一方做错了某事,也咳说dork来责怪他,有“真傻”的意思。
| What do you want? 你想怎么样?
| You ’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
| What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗?
| Don ’t give me your shit. 别跟我胡扯。
| It ’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
| You want to step outside?
| I can ’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
| I don ’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
| You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
| fuck *** ;这个词是英语骂人里最重的一个,而且很不雅观,不建议(经常)使用,特别是女孩子,会让人觉得很没教养。She is the first one who speak out “fuck” from her little pink tone. 这是很经典的一本小说Summer Sister里的一句话,形容了女主角之一的性格。
| What ’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
| You make me so mad. 你气死我了啦。
| Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
| Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
| Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
| You ’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
| Just look at what you ’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
| You ’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
| I ’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
| Don ’t waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了!
| I can ’t help it. 我没办法。
| You ’re son of bitch! 婊子养的!
| Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
| Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
| I ’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
| Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
| I don ’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
| I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
| You and what army?
| Enough is enough! 够了够了!
| You never tell the truth ! 你从来就不说实话!
| Don ’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
| You ’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
| I ’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
| Nonsense! 鬼话!
| How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
| Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
| shit 狗屁,胡说八道;用于表示惊奇、愤怒或极其不高兴等情感,是很常用的脏字。 eg. You big shit!你这个大笨蛋!
| Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
| We ’re through. 我们完了!
| phycho 神经病;形容一个人的行为反常,不正常的令人讨厌的意思。美语里还常说freak,意思是怪人、行为怪异。
| dammit 该死,真***;直接说damn也可以,另外还常说damn it all!见鬼!真糟糕! 真气死人!
| That ’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
| bastard 混蛋, 讨厌鬼;很常用的一个词,原来的意思是“私生子”,现在俚语里当“混蛋”用,但有时两个朋友开玩笑的时候也可当“家伙”来理解,并不一定是骂人哦。
| I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
| Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
| Don’t you dare!
| It ’s unfair. 太不公平了。
| I can ’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
| You ’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
| You ’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
| Don ’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
| Put up or shut up.
| You eat with that mouth?
| Are you raised in the barn?
你自找的。你自找的。